Magnificent Chubbalope #1 Magnificent Chubbalope #1

Amazing

I smell a new hit series. The art was fantastic and had a nice feel to it. The sound was also superb. I hope to see more in the future.

Service Announcement 2 Service Announcement 2

Brilliant

I've seen a few other flashes that address the pathetic biases that many people bring to their voting on Newgrounds, but I have to say, that flash had some of the best momentum I've ever seen in any flash on any topic. Bravo.

stoners-lunchbox responds:

Cheers!

B.Y.O.B. Collab B.Y.O.B. Collab

Not bad

That was pretty good. It sort of irked me at the end when it said on screen "Hit the Poor" over and over again while the lyrics say, "Send the Poor", but whatever. Nice job.

CatTehBus responds:

lol we know what the lyrics are, but glad you had fun with it :D

Slakt 'n Teaser Slakt 'n Teaser

Excellent work

That was fantastic, although the scene were the main character had a slow-motion closeup of a bullet passing through him was kinda iffy (it looked like the entire shell was passing through the guy, instead of just the actual projectile portion). I'd also like to see a way to skip the Castle III preview (which was AWESOME, by the way) to get to the main movie (unless there was one, and I'm just dumb and missed it, in which case I appologize for that). Keep up the awesome work. I can't wait to see Castle III.

Get-lost responds:

Yeah I should've thought of a skip button :) But ya, Thanks alot

Akira The Don - CLONES Akira The Don - CLONES

Holy Crap...

...that may be the best thing I've ever seen on Newgrounds. Bravo.

UGA Admission UGA Admission

Hmm...

I've got to say, it's not all that hard to get into UGA, even if you've got a SAT score of less than 1200. I got in, and a friend of mine got in with less than a 1150 SAT. That flash was horrid, though the music was alright. It looks like you spent about five minutes drawing it with a mouse while drunk. Also, contrary to your depiction, UGA's not a building, it's an enormous campus. The admission process for UGA was actually a lot easier than a lot of schools, so you really don't have a damn thing to complain about. Hell, the hardest part is getting your vaccination records in order. I assume you didn't get in, and from the looks of your flash work, I'm glad, personaly.

Champu responds:

If you read my comment you would of noticed that I wrote "Im almost done with my 4 essays and im sending it in soon." Gj on the reading buddy. And i know its Athens is a huge campus that.(i've visted two times). sorry if your life sucks.

Hammer Animations 01 Hammer Animations 01

Nice

I loved the rotoscopings. I've done a few myself and they are definately not easy. That's really nice work, though. Keep it up. I hope to see more from you in the future.

JTHM - FO JTHM - FO

Impecable.

This was absolutely fantastic. I'm a huge fan of the Vasquez comics, and you certainly did a beautiful job with one of his most famous. I think he'd be proud, as you captured his artwork beautifuly. Oddly enough, just the other day, I was wondering if there was any chance JTHM would ever be animated. Thank you for this awesome animation.

+Genocide+ +Genocide+

Delightful

That was slick, smooth, and well done. I'd have picked a different title, but, otherwise, that was perfect. Keep up the good work. I hope to see more from you in the future.

Reaserching Movement 3 Reaserching Movement 3

Not really that new.

I know it may seem like some gigantic and noble quest to understand human movement, but, that was in essence a poor quality rotoscoping. If you want to see something trippy that might inspire you, watch Waking Life (a movie which came out in...I believe 2001).
Not too bad, though.