Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Cute, but too easy.

This game had a fun vibe to it (the music was a bit annoying) but there really wasn't any challenge. I've repeatedly gotten into space on day 7. I think it would be a little better if it was modified so you at least had to have the platform, band, and rockets maxed out to reach orbit.

Global Defense System Global Defense System

Initial hump, then no challenge.

After you get the turrets with full visibility and blue lasers on all three guns, there's really no challenge. Good way to kill twenty minutes, though. A bit more variety in weapons would be a big plus. Good job overall, though.

Mini-Putt Online Mini-Putt Online

Good game but poor server

I imagine it'll be better once this has lost some of its initial buzz, but, I got booted off of the server on the second hole. Good game, overall, though, and the chat feature is an excellent bonus.

Turret Defense Turret Defense

Really good.

Quite nice. Excellent graphics. The music wasn't fantastic, but, it wasn't too shabby. I can't figure out how you can beat the third level (thankfuly, there's a levelskip feature) because I'll max out upgraded turrets and it's not enough to defeat the armored wave of ships. Oh well. Great job.

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

Not bad

I really enjoyed this game. I got a weird...I guess you'd call it an error...saying that on the second half of the game, I got seven hits with six shots and 117% accuracy. I don't really know what happened (no playing errors to my knowledge). Anyways, nice job.

Fun Mind Game! Fun Mind Game!

Nice

Not a bad game, but, it's really not hard enough. I got bored at 204800 when I hadn't lost a round yet. Perhaps increasing the speed or the duration of the rearranging will make it more difficult. Overall, not a bad flash, though.

Fear Unlimited Full Edit Fear Unlimited Full Edit

Awesome

This is one of the best done games I've seen on Newgrounds in a long time. It's also delightfuly addictive. Game play seems daunting from the starting menu, but is actually pretty easy to get a hold of. My only problem with it is that the background art is a bit grainy, even in high quality. Other than that, fantastic.

Also, a little tip: If you're in the air and firing downwards, alternating between the down key and either left or right (depending on which direction you jumped from) can extend your time in air greatly while keeping you out of harm's way.

Starfire Starfire

Excellent

I love this game. I especialy like the fact that, after you've beaten the first level, you can go back and replay it with upgrades you've purchased. Thanks for putting out this masterpiece.

Lord Of The Stars 1.4 Lord Of The Stars 1.4

Nice Work

I really liked this game, but, I think it'd go plesantly faster if the number of stars you have to collect to level up after about four or so didn't increase so quickly. Other than that, kick ass fantastic.

Robo Farmer Robo Farmer

Awesome, but...

This game is fantastic, however, the controls are rather awkward to learn. I kept centering the gunsight instead of reloading, which cost me dearly. Nice job, otherwise, though.