Magnificent Chubbalope #1 Magnificent Chubbalope #1

Amazing

I smell a new hit series. The art was fantastic and had a nice feel to it. The sound was also superb. I hope to see more in the future.

Service Announcement 2 Service Announcement 2

Brilliant

I've seen a few other flashes that address the pathetic biases that many people bring to their voting on Newgrounds, but I have to say, that flash had some of the best momentum I've ever seen in any flash on any topic. Bravo.

stoners-lunchbox responds:

Cheers!

B.Y.O.B. Collab B.Y.O.B. Collab

Not bad

That was pretty good. It sort of irked me at the end when it said on screen "Hit the Poor" over and over again while the lyrics say, "Send the Poor", but whatever. Nice job.

CatTehBus responds:

lol we know what the lyrics are, but glad you had fun with it :D

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Cute, but too easy.

This game had a fun vibe to it (the music was a bit annoying) but there really wasn't any challenge. I've repeatedly gotten into space on day 7. I think it would be a little better if it was modified so you at least had to have the platform, band, and rockets maxed out to reach orbit.

Global Defense System Global Defense System

Initial hump, then no challenge.

After you get the turrets with full visibility and blue lasers on all three guns, there's really no challenge. Good way to kill twenty minutes, though. A bit more variety in weapons would be a big plus. Good job overall, though.

Mini-Putt Online Mini-Putt Online

Good game but poor server

I imagine it'll be better once this has lost some of its initial buzz, but, I got booted off of the server on the second hole. Good game, overall, though, and the chat feature is an excellent bonus.